Thursday 17 June 2010

- A Gift from from Pete -

My friend Pete has recently finished the third year of my course - to provide me with all I would need for my third year next September he has kindly bestowed upon me "The third year survival kit"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presented in this magnificent container
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


Ancestral belt (for dagger/not included)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


This pen (Red)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


Another Belt, this time with a little containment pouch (chalk, after eight mints, ect)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


Bubble wrapped secret misery item. . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


. . . yes that's right, obvious now . . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


. . . it's a mobile stone, one of a pair engineered by Pete's own hands, one for me and one he kept himself - - these are a revolution is sort ranged, non specific (banging on hard surfaces based) communications technology - - this was a most excellent gift, thanks Pete.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment